torsdag 31 mars 2011

10 sidor senare

 har jag hittat till the Scandinvian School of Brussels hemssida. Har suttit där nu en timme, och sen kom soffan in på facebook och störa min koncentration.
 Tomorrow, I promise you guys I'll have much to tell about ;) Should I maybe reveal my date? Maybe you thought it out already, he's green and I've known him for four weeks, I dont really understand him. Yes, it's Ellips Vektorer. Im sad to say, after tomorrow he wil be out of my life.
 Ouh, I think I'm going to have an English weekend, my updates will  be written on English.
 Ill try to write something tomorrow in the morning, I'm going out directly after school = no computer, no updates woop. My phone. But yeah. Sorry for the lack of pics, my camera is laying on my table, waiting to get charged. I wonder who his lazy owner is?

Kisses.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar